|Recent projects include:
|| Project Management & Supervision
- the large cutter dredge HAM 218 cutting rock to 50 MPa strength for the Northern Territory Department of Transport & Works
- the trailer dredgers Pelican and Orwell for Ports Corporation Queensland
- the jumbo cutter dredger Leonardo da Vinci and the trailer suction hopper dredge Volvox Delta for Clough Sandwell Joint Venture
- supervision of the cutter dredge Kunara for Port Waratah Coal Services at Newcastle
- contract supervision of the 20,000 hp self propelled cutter suction dredge Ursa in Sri Lanka
- the jumbo class backhoe dredger “Obscured By Clouds” at Cape Lambert, Western Australia for Rio Tinto.
|| Document Preparation, Tender Assessment and Contractual Negotiations
- Ok Tedi Mining Limited for the trial dredging of mine waste on the Ok Tedi river in Papua New Guinea
- Tendering strategy, bid documentation and contractual negotiations for Woodside Offshore Petroleum’s Trunkline System Expansion Project
- dredging production estimates for the Sydney Northside Storage Tunnel Project
- Clough Sandwell Joint Venture for the Dampier Port Upgrade Project.
- Victorian Channels Authority’s 2002 Dredging Campaign
- Provide contract management services to Australian Defence Industries on the FFG upgrade project.
- Woodside Offshore Petroleum for the Second LNG Berth dredging.
- Mount Newman Mining
- NT Department of Transport
- Ports Corporation Queensland
- Clough Sandwell and Hamersly Iron
- North- Rio Tinto Cape Lambert
- Ok Tedi Mining Limited
|| Project Definition Studies
- tender support to Placer Dome of Canada in the award of an urgent contract in The Philippines for the rehabilitation of the Boac River by dredging, following the loss of 3 million tonne of mine tailings
- Woodside Offshore Petroleum’s Trunkline System Expansion Project through Mermaid Sound
- Premier’s Department NSW – New steel works site Newcastle
- Port Adelaide river deepening for Ports Corporation of South Australia
Related Section: Downloads>>Projects List